- 5 tablespoons Enhanced CollagenTM
- ¾ cup honey
- 1 cup hot water
- 6 cups cold water
- 2 cups fresh lemon juice
- 2 to 3 lemons, sliced
Activated Charcoal Ice Cubes
- 4 tablespoons Activated Charcoal Powder
- 2 cups water
For Collagen Lemonade
- 1. In large pitcher, add honey, collagen powder, and hot water; stir until honey dissolves
- 2. Add lemon juice and cold water; stir until well mixed.
- 3. Fill a glass with activated charcoal ice cubes and pour lemonade over the ice.
- 4. Garnish with lemon slice.
For Activated Charcoal Ice Cubes
- 1. Break charcoal capsules by cutting with scissors to add the charcoal powder to a large container.
- 2. Add the water.
- 3. Stir until blended. Pour the liquid into ice cube molds.
- 4. Freeze for 8 hours or overnight.