Five-Minuted Boned Hummus
Total Time: 5 minutes
Easy | Serves 1 1/2 Cups
- 1 15oz. can of chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 cup olive oil, pluse more for serving
- 1 tsp Organika’s Beef Bone Broth
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 3/4 kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
1. In a food processor, puree the chickpeas and garlic with the olive oil, lemon juice, tahini (if using), cumin, Organikas’ Beef Bone Broth powder and salt until smooth and creamy.
2. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons water as necessary to achieve the desired consistency.
3. Transfer to a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with the smoked paprika before serving.