Five-Minuted Boned Hummus
Prep Time: 20 minutes | Total Time: 45 minutes
Easy | Serves 4
- 2 tbsps of Organika’s Bone Broth
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 tbsps olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger root, grated
- 1/2 tsp white sugar
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
2. Saute onion until lightly browned.
3. Stir in garlic, curry powder, cinnamon, paprika, bay leaf, ginger, sugar and Organika’s Bone Broth. Continue stirring for 2 minutes.
3. Add chicken pieces, tomato paste, yogurt, and coconut milk. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes.
3. Remove bay leaf, and stir in lemon juice and cayenne Simmer 5 more minutes.
3. Serve with rice and Naan – season to taste.