Customer Experience Rep
Organika Health Products – Richmond, B.C
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administrative Support
- Provide to Organika sales team and customers the following:
- Product knowledge,
- Order desk support,
- Customer portal support,
- Product returns,
- Corporate listing support.
- Work independently and within a team on special and ongoing projects.
- Organize and maintain electronic records.
- Assist functional areas in an administrative capacity as required, including handling of private labels for outside and inside sales.
- Support outside sales agents by assisting on inquiries, questions, listing forms, sell sheets, etc.
- Manage CRM implementation and maintenance. Assist in organizing and maintaining corporate portals, including retrieving orders (received from call/email/fax) and entry of order
- Leads and shall be the person-in-charge of Credits, Coupon Tracking (redemption from stores), and Sales Pro Supply Boxes.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media.
- Reach out to customers via phone to verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Cancel or upgrade accounts.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges by selling products and services.
- Answer questions about policies and terms of sale.
- Handle product recalls.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers.
Required Skills and Training
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience with customer service.
- Strong computer and technology skills.
- A university degree or college diploma in business administration or in a related field.
- Demonstrate market, sales process, and product knowledge, strong negotiation and problem-solving skills, closing skills, relationship-building.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, entrepreneurial, self-directed.
- Communication and facilitation skills. Able to interact effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Proficiency in a second language is an asset.
- Previous experience in the natural health products, pharmaceutical, or nutraceutical industries preferred.
What is it like working at Organika®?
- Organika offers a friendly working environment
- Dress code is smart casual
- We offer a good benefits package
- Fun events year round
- Open door management
- We have a sense of humor
- We’ll make you feel part of the family
- We provide support and training and motivate you to reach your goals
- We accept email applications only. Please no calls, for drop-ins.