Customer Relations Representative
Organika Health Products – Richmond, BC
Primary Purpose of Position:The Customer Relations Representative plays a key role in supporting our International Business department as Organika continues to expand their presence across the globe. Reporting to the CRM Officer of International Business, the Customer Relations Representative will manage the relationships of our active clients and leads while providing research on their respective market trends, regulations and policies. Some work communication and travel outside of regular office hours may be required due to the nature of working with international clients.
- Sustain business with current clients by providing updates on products and programs.
- Responds to inquiries, and coordinates with clients and leads by creating and sending proposals, product presentations, quotations, and samples.
- Creates and maintains confidential client files and inter-office communications.
- Conducts research on market trends and competitors on existing and prospective territories.
- Communicate with clients via online or overseas calls within or after regular working hours periodically.
- Processes requests for price quotations and registration documents.
- Applies for funding for tradeshows and other relevant industry events.
- Provides written and verbal translations when necessary.
- Coordinates with logistics companies and tracks shipments.
- Assists International Business Account Managers with miscellaneous administrative requests.
Required Skills and Training
- A university degree or college diploma in business administration, sciences or other related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in an administrative and sales capacity.
- Near native fluency of any European language is preferred.
- Passion and knowledge of food supplements and nutrition is a strong asset.
- Superior ability to communicate, develop relationships with others and negotiate.
- Ability to learn quickly and gain understanding of new markets, trends, and cultures.
- Detail-oriented, organized and able to stay on top of simultaneous ongoing projects.
What is it like working at Organika®?
- Organika offers a friendly working environment
- Dress code is smart casual
- We offer a good benefits package
- Fun events year round
- Open door management
- We have a sense of humor
- We’ll make you feel part of the family
- We provide support and training and motivate you to reach your goals
- We accept email applications only. Please no calls, for drop-ins.