Organika Health Products – Richmond, BC
Primary Purpose of Position:
The Executive Assistant to the National Sales and Marketing Lead is a dynamic and challenging position, which entails support for both the executive and the sales and marketing departments. The ideal candidate for this position will be interested in the natural health field, and will exhibit ideal team player qualities such as being hungry, humble and people smart. This entails the EA being able to work highly effectively in a team and independent setting, being proactive rather than reactive to projects or challenges, and being able to communicate when he/she needs support.
- Handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature in a professional and discrete manner.
- Supports the National Sales and Marketing Lead with: account management, sales strategy, marketing strategy, innovation and departmental support.
- Represents the office in a professional manner dealing with senior internal/external clients on a regular basis.
- Is proactive in administering calendar by scheduling appointments, meetings and telephone calls.
- Proactively assists in circulation and finalization of agendas and minutes.
- Prepares expense reports and ensures accuracy of expenses.
- Proactively maintains a system to track items requiring follow-up and follow-through.
- Assists in other administrative matters when required (overall administrative, customer experience, and order entry).
- Provides assistance with additional office responsibilities, i.e., special office projects and social functions.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
Required Education, Skills and Training
- Graduation from a recognized administrative assistant/secretarial post-secondary Diploma program (Bachelor’s Degree preferred) plus four to six (4-6) years of experience supporting senior executive(s) or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- If you view yourself as an ideal team-player and exhibit qualities of being hungry, people-smart, and most importantly humble, this role is right for you.
- If you enjoy extremely fast faced environments with high growth potential, this role is right for you.
- If you know and value what servant leadership is, this role is right for you.
- If you stay positive in all situations, this role is right for you.
- If you view organization as a top priority, excel at time management and prioritization, this role is right for you.
- If you are a strategic thinker and excel at being proactive and not reactive, this role is right for you.
- If you don’t clock watch and relish the opportunity for additional responsibilities beyond the 9-5, this role is right for you.
- If you like problem solving and value data analysis to assess the situation, this role is right for you.
- If you value whole health and live it, this role is right for you.
Role Specific Expertise
- Considerable judgment, tact and discretion in preparing, disclosing and handling information of a confidential and sensitive nature.
- Strong ability to liaise in a professional and courteous manner with senior leaders, clients, government and regulatory contacts, staff and the public to gather and disseminate information.
- Excellent ability to communicate in a compelling, clear and concise manner (both verbally and in writing) coupled with strong persuasion skills.
- Exceptional time management skills to prioritize and complete assignments in a manner that efficiently utilizes resources and optimizes departmental efficiency.
- An approach to work that practices care and thoroughness when maintaining, monitoring, calculating and summarizing data, records and budget information.
- Strong collaboration skills with peers and the ability to lead and direct staff as needed to ensure administrative systems and processes are consistently followed and monitored for effectiveness.
What is it like working at Organika®?
- Organika offers a friendly working environment
- Dress code is smart casual
- We offer a good benefits package
- Fun events year round
- Open door management
- We have a sense of humor
- We’ll make you feel part of the family
- We provide support and training and motivate you to reach your goals
- We accept email applications only. Please no calls, for drop-ins.