Janitor / Cleaner
Organika Health Products – Richmond, BC
Primary Purpose of Position:Ensure warehouse and office areas are clean and presentable at all times, as well as perform minor repairs when necessary. Previous experience with carpentry, plumbing, electrical are preferred.
- Sweep, dust and mop floors in the office area, warehouse and manufacturing area.
- Dust furniture, desks, and office file cabinets. Vacuum office areas and rugs.
- Clean and sanitize washrooms.
- Empty trash and recycling containers throughout the building(s).
- Conduct some gardening duties – including waterings, shaping, trimming to maintain the grounds and the plants.
- Perform minor repairs from time to time – such as changing lightbulbs, fixing ceiling tiles when necessary.
Required Skills and Training
- Hard working and reliable, with the ability to work independently.
- Must be able to read and speak English.
- Previous janitorial experience in warehouse or manufacturing plants.
- Must be available to work on Saturday if needed and be flexible with work hours.
- Must have a car as work hours may vary (but mainly during normal office hours).
- Previous carpentry, plumbing, electrical experience is preferred.
- Previous gardening experience is an asset.
What is it like working at Organika®?
- Organika offers a friendly working environment
- Dress code is smart casual
- We offer a good benefits package
- Fun events year round
- Open door management
- We have a sense of humor
- We’ll make you feel part of the family
- We provide support and training and motivate you to reach your goals
- We accept email applications only. Please no calls, for drop-ins.