Lead Sales Admin Assistant – Bilingual
Organika Health Products – Richmond, BC
- Manages overall administrative, customer experience and order entry team in the Sales Department, including project management and setting guidelines and goals and performing reviews.
- Oversees the customer service department, ensuring all inquiries are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- Prepares and presents reports/presentations on new issues, improvement and growth opportunities, and/or challenges in the sales department, providing feedback to National Sales Lead.
- Provides administrative support for the Sales Department of Organika. (inside and outside sales)
- Provides Sales Reports for Sales Team.
- Provides Key Competitive Analysis Reports for Sales Team.
- Works independently and within a team on special and ongoing specials.
- Organizes and maintains records.
- Reads and analyzes incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Assists functional areas in an administrative capacity as required, including:
- Organizing and maintaining all corporate portals;
- Handling of private labels for outside and inside sales; and
- Assisting in online entries and taking orders, as needed.
- Submits Private Label Inquiries: pricing, orders, client communication.
- Manages Corporate Portals (Whole foods, Sobeys, Thrifty’s, Shoppers, Overwaitea), including orders, and pricing.
- Communicates Promos and Special Pricing Events with internal and external sales team, and Accounting team.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
Required Skills and Training
- A university degree or college diploma in business administration or in a related field.
- Must possess strong verbal and written skills in both French and English.
- Demonstrate market knowledge, sales process knowledge, and product knowledge, strong negotiation and problem-solving skills, closing skills, relationship-building.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, entrepreneurial, self-directed.
- Organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated with the ability to act quickly and work independently; sometimes under tight deadlines.
- Strong computer and technology skills; basic accounting knowledge.
- Communication and facilitation skills. Able to interact effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Team-player with solid interpersonal skills.
- Graphic design knowledge is an asset.
What is it like working at Organika®?
- Organika offers a friendly working environment
- Dress code is smart casual
- We offer a good benefits package
- Fun events year round
- Open door management
- We have a sense of humor
- We’ll make you feel part of the family
- We provide support and training and motivate you to reach your goals
- We accept email applications only. Please no calls, for drop-ins.