Production Administrative Assistant
Organika Health Products – Richmond, BC
Primary Purpose of Position:The Production Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support, planning and scheduling and inventory verification for mass order products for the Production Manager.
- Administrative Support
- Provides direct administrative support to the Production Manager.
- Works on Special projects as assigned by the Production Manager (ex. new forecast report for mass products).
- Reviews all production work orders and other documentation assigned to him/her to ensure they are correct and complete prior to being submitted for the Manager’s signature.
- Assists the Production Manager and Production Operators in meeting deadlines for various tasks and assists in planning future orders as required.
- Prepares and gathers information as required by the Manager.
- Attends meetings and prepares agendas and minutes as requested by the Manager.
- Production scheduling/planning and Inventory check and balance.
- Schedules and/or plans the production for large clients and other mass products).
- Actively participate in all projects related to process improvements and the implementation of new systems.
- Checks inventory for client-related products and other mass products that require additional packaging (ex. display boxes, trays, inserts, etc, and stick pack/sachet boxes for powder products).
- Coordinates Production, Sales, Purchasing and Shipping departments for mass products ETA’s, returns, re-works and other updates that may be needed.
- Ad hoc duties as assigned by the Production Manager.
Additional Responsibilities (Quality Control):
- Check work orders and secure sample if needed.
- Inspect room of production (temperature, humidity, cleanliness and sanitation before starting production in a daily basis).
- Report any non-conformances to Production Manager and QC/QA Manager.
Required Skills and Training
- A university degree or college diploma in business administration or in a related field and minimum one-year related experience.
- Knowledge and proficiency of computer applications including basic Microsoft Office suite and specialized software.
- Experience in the preparation of agendas and minutes.
- Proven ability to establish and meet deadlines and prioritize work.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail/accuracy.
- Ability to apply logic and able to carry out detailed instructions independently.
- Able to handle problems in unexpected situations calmly.
What is it like working at Organika®?
- Organika offers a friendly working environment
- Dress code is smart casual
- We offer a good benefits package
- Fun events year round
- Open door management
- We have a sense of humor
- We’ll make you feel part of the family
- We provide support and training and motivate you to reach your goals
- We accept email applications only. Please no calls, for drop-ins.