Sales Administrative Assistant
Organika Health Products – Richmond, BC
Primary Purpose of Position:
This is an entry level position considered to be both dynamic and challenging. Working under the supervision of the Lead Sales Admin, you will support the sales team in day-to-day duties and wear many hats! We’re currently looking for an outgoing individual who is extremely well-organized, a quick learner with a knack for numbers and thinking on his/her feet and a passion for delivering superior customer service. You are comfortable in using Excel function and are capable of extracting information from massive data sheets. Energy and enthusiasm combined with relevant administrative experience and solid decision making skills are essential in this role.
- Provides administrative support for the Sales Department of Organika (inside and outside sales).
- Assists Lead Sales Admin to coordinate with other departments and work on special and ongoing projects.
- Prepares daily, weekly and quarterly sales reports for outside and inside sales representatives.
- Organizes and maintains records.
- Provide excellent customer service when responding to customer inquiries and resolve customer complaints.
- Assists functional areas in an administrative capacity as required, including:
- Organizing and maintaining all corporate portals;
- Handling of private labels for outside and inside sales; and
- Assisting in online entries and taking orders, as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
Required Skills and Training
- A university degree or college diploma in business administration or in a related field.
- Must possess strong verbal and written skills in English.
- Demonstrate market, sales process, and product knowledge, strong negotiation and problem-solving skills, closing skills, relationship-building.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, entrepreneurial, self-directed.
- Strong computer and technology skills and familiarity with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated with the ability to act quickly and work independently; sometimes under tight deadlines.
- Communication and facilitation skills. Able to interact effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Team-player with solid interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of French and/or Mandarin is an asset.
- You are known for your positive attitude
- You have outstanding relationship building skills
- You have ability to adapt to a fast changing environment
- You are a creative thinker and resourceful problem solver
- You take ownership and show initiative in everything you do
- You are dedicated to continuous self-improvement
- You are self-motivated and performance-driven
- You are honest, respectful and proactive in your communication
What is it like working at Organika®?
- Organika offers a friendly working environment
- Dress code is smart casual
- We offer a good benefits package
- Fun events year round
- Open door management
- We have a sense of humor
- We’ll make you feel part of the family
- We provide support and training and motivate you to reach your goals
- We accept email applications only. Please no calls, for drop-ins.