Sale Administrative Assistant – International Business
Organika Health Products – Richmond, BC
- Creates and maintains confidential files of clients and inter-office communications.
- Calls/coordinates with client/leads with regards to documentation, quotations, samples, orders and inquiries.
- Provides translation job (verbal and written) if applicable.
- Follows-up business leads/clients by sending proposals, quotations, samples and other related communications.
- Responds to inquiries and send business correspondence to clients, suppliers and colleagues.
- Prepares dossiers, export documents and coordinates with logistics companies.
- Maintains records and files in an efficient and orderly manner.
- Provides liaison coordination with different departments.
- Prepares samples and documents for clients.
- Assists Team Export Sales Reps with basic administrative requirement.
- Processes orders, returns and requests documents for OHP/WCN export clients.
- Processes requests for price quotation and documents.
- Facilitates overseas bookings of flight, accommodations and meetings
- Attends local and international trade shows, if needed.
- Organizes internal and inter-office meetings.
- May be required to perform some relief work on the switchboard/reception.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
Required Skills and Training
- A university degree or college diploma in business administration or in a related field.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, basic computer experience, basic technical knowledge.
- Project coordination/customer service skills preferred.
- Ability to learn new processes quickly.
- Clear and effective verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to make decisions with assistance from Manager.
- Basic accounting knowledge.
- Communication and facilitation skills. Able to interact effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Proficiency in Mandarin is a strong asset.
- Flexibility in assignments and delegation of tasks as assigned by the Manager.
What is it like working at Organika®?
- Organika offers a friendly working environment
- Dress code is smart casual
- We offer a good benefits package
- Fun events year round
- Open door management
- We have a sense of humor
- We’ll make you feel part of the family
- We provide support and training and motivate you to reach your goals
- We accept email applications only. Please no calls, for drop-ins.