Shipping Administrative Assistant
Organika Health Products – Richmond, BC
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates labels for major retail clients.
- Processes shipments as required.
- Assists in ensuring all orders are accurately picked and packed, securely placed, properly labeled and shrink-wrapped.
- Manages department files/records.
- Responsible for overseeing inventory management and inventory counts.
- Follows established policies, procedures, and standards in execution of all work assigned.
- Initiates or assists in ensuring safety, cleanliness and orderliness of the work area.
- Performs miscellaneous duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Required Skills and Training
- Enrollment in Canadian post-secondary institution or equivalent.
- Previous experience in an office/warehouse setting.
- Able to communicate effectively in the English language; proficient in reading and comprehending written English.
- Physically fit; able to lift and carry at least 50 lbs.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Experience with documentation and record keeping.
- Detail oriented, willing to learn, a good team player, and a reliable and collaborative worker.
What is it like working at Organika®?
- Organika offers a friendly working environment
- Dress code is smart casual
- We offer a good benefits package
- Fun events year round
- Open door management
- We have a sense of humor
- We’ll make you feel part of the family
- We provide support and training and motivate you to reach your goals
- We accept email applications only. Please no calls, for drop-ins.