Organika Health Products – Toronto, ON
Primary Purpose of Position:
The Warehouse Clerk will process shipping requirements and selects, packs, loads and ships of product orders, while ensuring that appropriate and/or approved procedures and standards are met and followed.
- Reviews picking lists daily; selects products according to picking lists, packages products and indicates appropriate information on order forms.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts and reconciling with data storage systems; compiles and maintains inventory of material received, stocked and issued.
- Ensures accuracy of orders by comparing information on requisitions, invoices, shipping notices.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Assists Supervisor in preparing requests for procurement of material.
- Forwards packages to shipping/loading area in the order assigned.
- Prepares waybills as required by couriers.
- Helps maintain cleanliness of the warehouse.
Required Skills and Training
- High school diploma or its equivalent with minimum 2 years prior experience in warehouse, manufacturing, industrial or general labor.
- Knowledge of supply chain, inventory management, production and processing, relevant tools and technology, applicable regulations and standards, administration and management.
- Working knowledge and/or training in the following:
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Natural Health Product Regulations and Safety Requirements.
- ISO standards and requirements.
- Knowledge of computer software / ERP.
- Physically fit; able to lift and carry at least 50 lbs.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Able to communicate effectively in the English language.
- Forklift certification preferred but not required.
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical or natural health products industry is an asset.
What is it like working at Organika®?
- Organika offers a friendly working environment
- Dress code is smart casual
- We offer a good benefits package
- Fun events year round
- Open door management
- We have a sense of humor
- We’ll make you feel part of the family
- We provide support and training and motivate you to reach your goals
- We accept email applications only. Please no calls, for drop-ins.