Coconut Bliss Balls Recipe
Coconut Bliss Balls
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 scoop Organika’s Vege-Pro
- 250ml peanut butter
- Organika’s Coconut Palm Sugar
- coconut shreds
- 1. Mix the rolled oats, cinnamon, honey, Vege-Pro and peanut butter in a bowl.
- 2. Roll into 1 inch balls with your hands.
- 3. Add puffed cereal to your bowl and stir with a spatula until completely coated with wet mixture.
- 4. Roll your balls in the coconut palm sugar then roll in the coconut shreds. (You can also roll one side with sugar and the other half with coconut shreds. Get creative!)