Visit our USA site for:
– Available Products
1. Mix 2 tbsp of Organika Beef Bone Broth in 2 cups of hot water.
2. Once your broth is prepared, add the rest of the soup ingredients.
3. Add the pho noodles 60 minutes prior usage in cold water to soften them up, when your soup is ready simply add them to a pot of boiling water for about 1 minute.
4. Roast in the oven or sauté in the wok the carrots and mushrooms (15 minutes 180°C (350F)) with a light spray of oil and salt.
5. Drain the noodles and add to a preheated bowl (with the help of the boiling water from the noodles or with the oven residual heat).
6. Cover with the hot soup and the toppings
7. Add extra chilli in oil or hot peppers on the table to adjust heat and soy sauce or fish sauce to adjust the salt. Enjoy!
The information provided herein is for informational purposes only. The products or claims made about specific nutrients or products are reviewed and evaluated by Organika based on available scientific evidence on its initiative. Such applications, however, have not been specifically assessed by Health Canada. Organika makes no guarantee or warranty with respect to any products sold, and shall not be responsible for any indirect, inconsequential and/or special damages for the reliance on or use of any information contained herein. This information is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or another medical professional. You should not use this information for diagnosing a health problem or disease but should always consult your physician.