Chlorella Matcha Latte
PREP TIME: 3 minutes | COOK TIME: 2 minutes
EASY | SERVES 1
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- ½ tsp Organika®’s Chlorella powder
- 15 ml hot water
- 1 cup light coconut milk (or other dairy-free milks)
- 4 drops of Organika®’s Stevia (or honey or maple syrup)
- 1 tsp Organika®’s Enhanced Collagen (opt out for vegan)
- ¼ tsp Organika®’s Maca Powder (optional)
- ¼ tsp Organika®’s Ashwagandha (optional)
- Mix matcha and chlorella powder together, along with your choice of sweetener and hot water. (If using collagen peptides,maca and/or ashwagandha, add them to this step.)
- With a bamboo whisk (or metal whisk), mix until ingredients are completely dissolved.
- Once matcha powder has been dissolved, heat up your coconut milk (or choice of milk).
- Pour milk into your mug. Add more sweetener if desired.