Slow-Cooker Paleo Chilli
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 red bell pepper (diced)
- 1 green bell pepper (diced)
- 1 yellow onion (diced)
- 1 sweet potato (peeled and diced)
- 1 ½ cups crushed tomatoes (1 28oz can)
- 1 cup diced tomatoes (1 18oz can)
- 3 tbsp Organika Bone Broth powder
- 3 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 garlic clove (chopped)
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 2 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup cilantro (chopped – optional topping)
- 2 avocado (sliced – optional topping)
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add beef, and cook, stirring often an breaking it apart until beef is browned. 4-6 minutes.
- Transfer beef to slow cooker and stir in bell peppers, onion, sweet potato, crushed tomatoes, diced tomatoes, bone broth powder, chili powder, smoked paprika, garlic, cumin, salt, cinnamon, and cayenne.
- Set slow cooker on low for 6 hours
- Top with optional garnishes and enjoy!
FOLLOW THE REALISTIC HOLISTIC ON SOCIAL MEDIA: