Tangy Turmeric Sauce
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 onion (roughly chopped)
- 2 inch piece of ginger (peeled & minced)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp Organika Ginger Chicken Bone Broth powder
- 2 cups white sweet potato (cubed)
- 2 tbsp turmeric powder
- ¼ tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Heat coconut oil in a medium saucepan until melted, add onions and cook for 5 minutes, stirring consistently until lightly browned and translucent
- Add garlic and fresh ginger and cook for another minute, stirring consistently until fragrant.
- Add the water and Organika Ginger Chicken Bone Broth, stirring well.
- Add sweet potato, turmeric, cinnamon and sea salt to the pot and mix. Bring to a boil, then cover and turn down to a simmer and cook on low for 10 minutes.
- Check that the sweet potatoes are soft, then turn off the heat and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Place the coconut milk and lemon juice in the blender with your mixture, then blend until smooth and fully combined.
- Use this as a sauce on any dish! I particularly like it with zucchini noodles!
FOLLOW THE REALISTIC HOLISTIC ON SOCIAL MEDIA: