Visit our USA site for:
– Available Products
1. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
2. Saute onion until lightly browned.
3. Stir in garlic, curry powder, cinnamon, paprika, bay leaf, ginger, sugar and Organika’s Bone Broth. Continue stirring for 2 minutes.
3. Add chicken pieces, tomato paste, yogurt, and coconut milk. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes.
3. Remove bay leaf, and stir in lemon juice and cayenne Simmer 5 more minutes.
3. Serve with rice and Naan – season to taste.