Visit our USA site for:
– Available Products
1. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
2. Saute onion until lightly browned.
3. Stir in garlic, curry powder, cinnamon, paprika, bay leaf, ginger, sugar and Organika’s Bone Broth. Continue stirring for 2 minutes.
4. Add chicken pieces, tomato paste, yogurt, and coconut milk. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes.
5. Remove bay leaf, and stir in lemon juice and cayenne Simmer 5 more minutes.
6. Serve with rice and Naan – season to taste.
The information provided herein is for informational purposes only. The products or claims made about specific nutrients or products are reviewed and evaluated by Organika based on available scientific evidence on its initiative. Such applications, however, have not been specifically assessed by Health Canada. Organika makes no guarantee or warranty with respect to any products sold, and shall not be responsible for any indirect, inconsequential and/or special damages for the reliance on or use of any information contained herein. This information is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or another medical professional. You should not use this information for diagnosing a health problem or disease but should always consult your physician.