Super Simple Pho
By: Wellspace.co (@wellspace.co)
Make a healthy pho at home using Organika’s bone broth protein powder as your base. This super simple recipe supports gut health and can also help to support the immune system. Not to mention it’s downright tasty. Add your favourite herbs and hot sauce on top for a delicious and nutritious pho.
Course: dinner, lunch, snacks
Cuisine: Dairy Free, Gluten free, paleo, Refined Sugar Free
PREP TIME: 10 MINS | COOK TIME: 30 MINS
- 6cups water
- 3-4tbsp Organika’s Chicken Turmeric Bone Broth protein powder
- 2onions peeled and sliced
- 4-5whole carrots chopped up
- 3-4 cloves of garlic peeled and smashed
- 2-3whole cinnamon sticks
- 2tbsp coconut aminos
- 2-3whole zucchini spiralized
- 1cup bean sprouts
- 1/2cup green onion chopped
- 1/2cup cilantro chopped
- 1/2cup Thai basil leaves
- 1/4cup mint leaves
- In a large stock pot, add in the water, Organika Bone Broth Protein Powder, onion, carrots, garlic cloves, cinnamon sticks and coconut aminos.
- Bring the broth to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and let broth simmer for 30 minutes.
- Place zucchini into a spiralizer and spiralize into noodles. Set aside.
- Strain the broth and discard the solids. Return the broth to the stove to keep warm.
- In four soup bowls, prepare each serving by adding in zucchini noodles to the bottom. Top with Pho broth.
- Top each bowl with desired amount of herbs, vegetables, sriracha and coconut aminos & enjoy!
You will need a big pot and a spiralizer.
Read the full blog here!