Lemonade and Cherry Mini Gummy Bears
If you love gummy bears, you’re in luck because we have a simple, easy and healthy gelatin recipe that you and your kids will love! Incorporate our Bovine Gelatin powder into your favourite fruity flavours to make this homemade Lemonade and Cherry Mini Gummy Bears!
Lemonade and Cherry Mini Gummy Bears:
PREP TIME: 5 Mins | TOTAL TIME: 35 MINS |
Makes 50 mini bears or 25 regular bears
For clear Lemonade gummy:
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemons
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tsp honey or 3 drops Stevia liquid
- 2 tbsp Bovine Gelatin
For red Cherry gummy:
- Pour your liquid ingredients into a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir until combined.
- When it simmers, gradually add the gelatin powder as you continue to stir. Avoid pouring the whole amount of gelatin to avoid big clumps in your mixture.
- Continue to gently stir over medium-low heat until it comes to a simmer and that all of the ingredients are combined. This usually takes around 5-10 minutes.
- Take off the heat and carefully remove with a spoon the foam or bubbles that float to the top.
- With a syringe, pour the mixture into the silicone gummy bear mould. Any bubbles that appear, you can pop them with a toothpick.
- Put gummy bear tray in the fridge and wait for 15 – 20 minutes (or until the gummy has solidified.)
- Pop the gummy bears out of the mould. Serve right away or keep in the fridge and store in the fridge in an air-tight container.
Get creative with using pureed fruits or smoothies with our gelatin to make your healthy gummies!