Maca Mocha Superbrew
Add decadence to your morning with this maca mocha recipe! This enhanced version of a classic mocha will have you energized for the whole day while simultaneously supporting your adrenal and hormone health. Make it plant-based by removing the collagen and using non-dairy milk.
PREP TIME: 5 minutes COOK TIME: 0 minutes YIELD: 1 Superbrew Coffee
- 1 cup (250mL) hot brewed coffee
- 3 tsp (15mL) MCT Oil Powder
- 1 tbsp (15mL) Enhanced Collagen Original
- 1 tsp (5mL) Maca + Cacao Powder
- 2 tsp (5mL) sweetener of choice (coconut sugar, maple syrup, honey, etc)
- 1 pinch sea salt (optional)
- ½ cup milk or non-dairy unsweetened milk (oat, hemp, almond, cashew, etc)
- Add MCT Oil Powder, Enhanced Collagen Original, Maca + Cacao Powder, sweetener, and salt, if using, in a mug. Top with hot coffee and mix well. A handheld milk frother works great for this but a spoon will do the job.
- If having hot, steam or warm milk (hint: oat froths the best). And top superbrew with steamed milk. If having cold, pour superbrew over ice and top with milk.