Plant-Based Adaptogen Superbrew
A Plant-Based Adaptogen Coffee will give your morning the plant-powered kickstart you need! MCT Oil Powder will help give you energy to take on your day. While the Adaptogen Mylk Latte is helping reduce stress on your system while also increasing your energy. Adding cocoa butter will give your body some extra fuel to burn. And sea salt is a natural source for many minerals and brings out a wider range of flavour in your coffee.
PREP TIME: 5 minutes COOK TIME: 0 minutes YIELD: 1 Superbrew Coffee
- 1 cup (250mL) hot brewed coffee
- 4 leveled tsp (20mL) Adaptogen Mylk Latte
- 3 tsp (15mL) MCT Oil Powder
- 10 g cocoa butter (about 4-5 wafers)
- 1 tsp (5mL) sweetener of choice (coconut sugar, maple syrup, etc)
- 1 pinch sea salt (optional)
- ¼-½ cup non-dairy unsweetened milk (oat, hemp, almond, cashew, etc)
- Using a blender, combine all ingredients except non-dairy milk and blend as until cocoa butter has melted and coffee is frothy. Pour into mug.
- Steam non-dairy milk (hint: oat froths the best). And top superbrew with steamed milk. Enjoy while hot!