Visit our USA site for:
– Available Products
Primary Purpose of Position:
Organika is currently looking for Sales Administrative Assistant to support both local and International teams in administrative functions, maintenance and follow up on confidential client files. If you’re someone who has passion in the health industry, ability to multi-task and thrives in a fast-paced environment, you’d be a great fit for our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide administrative support for the Sales Department of Organika (Inside and Outside Sales).
• Prepare sales and related administrative reports in an efficient and accurate manner.
• Support Food/Drug/Mass accounts, including listing of new products, special orders, promos and follow up of projects
• Organize and maintain all corporate portals
• Use CRM System to manage orders and communication
• Take and up-sell orders from fax, phone and email, entering into a computer system
• Process orders, price quotations, returns and requests documents for clients.
• Correspond to client’s inquiries, concerns and requests in timely manner
• Create and maintain confidential files of clients and inter-office communications.
• Follow-up business leads/clients by sending proposals, quotations, sample and other related communications.
• Prepare all international orders and coordinates with logistics companies.
• Facilitate compilation of overseas product registration in coordination with QA/QC department.
• Coordinate bookings and reservations for international trade shows and business trips
• Handle private label orders for outside and inside sales
• Attend local and international trade shows, if needed (some evenings and weekends)
• Assist sales/marketing department in organizing events
• Organize internal and inter-office meetings
• Perform some relief work on the switchboard/reception, as needed
• Other duties assigned as required
Required Skills and Training:
• With 3 years or more experience in admin job
• Ability to work in fast paced environment
• Organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated with the ability to act quickly and work independently; sometimes under tight deadlines.
• Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, strong computer experience, basic technical knowledge
• Excellent time management skills, entrepreneurial, self-directed.
• Preferred a university degree or college diploma in business administration or in a related field
• Communication and facilitation skills are key and is able to interact effectively at all levels of an organization
• High level of English proficiency in oral and writing
• Experienced in processing overseas shipments is an asset