- No artificial preservatives or sweeteners
Enhance Your Routine
- Reduce risk of recurrent UTIs
- Increase antioxidant intake
- May support blood sugar regulation
- Reduce infection in Kidneys
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are pretty common, and when you have reccuring infections, it becomes pretty annoying and in some cases, life altering.
UTIs are caused by microorganisms, with escherichia coli (E. coli) accouting for most cases.Unfortunately, the most common treatment for UTIs involve the use of antibiotics, and reccurance can be common. This is why prevention is key! You may have heard the advice to consume cranberry juice to prevent or treat UTIs. However, we will often reach for a cranberry cocktail, which is high in sugar and lower in pure cranberry juice. If you've ever tried using pure cranberry juice, you'll know it's quite tart and acidic, making it less than palateable for many people.
Cranberries can help with UTI prevention, as they contain A-Type proanthocyanidins (PACs). These can reduce the bacteria's ability to attach to the bladder wall. However, it is necessary to use a high concetration of cranberry to get the desired effects - meaning cranberry cocktails won't do the trick!
Our customers love this too
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.