Apricot and Hazelbut Stuffing
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook in the turkey, or separately for 30 minutes
Easy | Makes 16 balls
- 1 tbsp Organika Beef Bone Broth (Original)
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1 1/4 cup fresh white breadcrumb
- 20g parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon, finely grated zest
- 1 egg, beaten
- olive oil
1. Fry onions in the butter. Stir in nuts; fry until golden and add Organikas Beef Bone broth, stir in well. Remove from the heat, add apricots, breadcrumbs, parsley and lemon zest. Mix in the egg and season. Use half to stuff the neck end of the turkey; shape the rest into balls.
2. Put the balls in a buttered baking dish, then drizzle with oil. Bake for 30 mins until golden, or roast them around the turkey.