Pleins feux sur les produits
Pourquoi prendre du magnésium pour la récupération après l'entraînement ?
As a holistic nutritionist and fitness coach, one of the most common questions I get from my clients is "Which supplements should I be taking?". Depending on your diet, health concerns, and symptoms, that answer always varies except for one, magnesium. Looking to get a night of restful sleep? Magnesium. Need help with post-workout recovery? Magnesium. Ate a big meal and looking for digestive support? Yup, you guessed it, magnesium. I discovered magnesium when searching for something to ease sore muscles and support deep uninterrupted sleep. As someone who works out daily and often goes to bed with a busy mind, my muscles and mind were becoming tired on all fronts! If I could find a supplement that did that and some...I’d be one happy (and rested), woman! I had been familiar with what magnesium offered and a few of the benefits it offered, but the more research I did, the more amazed I became with this mineral. Magnesium is a mineral but different from others, it's the 4th most needed and used mineral in our bodies. In fact, did you know every cell in our body contains magnesium and needs it to function? It is an essential mineral needed to perform hundreds of reactions that occur in our beautiful vessel. It is especially important when it comes to muscle function and recovery.
Voici pourquoi :
- Helps regulate muscle contractions, especially the heart!
- Helps with post-workout recovery by preventing a buildup of lactic acid, known to cause pain, tightness and muscle cramping after exercising
- Essential for the production of serotonin
- Helps to balance and control stress hormones. This is important for those who not only live a high stress lifestyle, but who work out a lot, causing additional stress on the body
- Is one of the essential electrolytes needed for efficient hydration
- Plays a huge role in our sleep, which is crucial for muscle repair, improving mood and keeping our energy high and stable!