Manger + boire
Pink Lemonade Beauty Bombs Recipe
Don't you love it when a snack looks as good as it tastes? These pretty pink beauty bombs by Bakerlita are a must-try for all the shortbread cookie lovers out there - plus they're loaded with beauty-boosting collagen and gelatin!
Pink Lemonade Beauty Bombs
- ¾ cup Coconut Flour
- ½ cup Coconut Flakes
- ½ cup monk fruit sweetener
- 5 tbsp. Enhanced Collagen
- 1 tbsp. Bovine Gelatin
- Zest of one lemon
- 2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 2 tbsp. Balance Reishi Mushroom
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil (room temp)
- ½ cups Grass-Fed Butter
- 1 tbsp. MCT Oil
- ½ tsp. Vanilla Extract
- ⅓ cup Coconut Oil (room temp)
- 2 tbsp. MCT Oil
- 1 tbsp. Organika Pink Mylk Latté
- ¼ cup monk fruit sweetener
- In a stand mixer OR a medium bowl, measure out dry ingredients.
- Next, add all the wet ingredients right on top of the dry.
- Prepare a small baking sheet lined with waxed paper.
- Attach your paddle to the stand mixer OR, using your hands, start mixing until well incorporated. (Tip: You can add 1-2 tbsp. of MCT oil if it gets a bit crumbly)
- Using a small cookie dough scoop, scoop out each ball.
- Roll in the palm of your hand. A trick to create a perfect ball is to slightly cup your hand.
- Place in freezer or fridge to allow them to harden up.
- Add room temp coconut oil, monk fruit sweetener and Pink Mylk Latté, mix until silky smooth
- Time to decorate the beauty bombs - have fun with it!
- Drop an entire bomb into the pink glaze
- Drizzle the pink glaze like a zig-zag
- To keep it simple, roll the beauty bombs in coconut flakes