Matcha Collagen Lemonade
Stay cool during the summer and get nutritional benefits with this Matcha Collagen Lemonade that you can share with family and friends!
Matcha Collagen Lemonade:
PREP TIMES: 15 Mins | Total Time: 45 Mins |
Makes 2-3 Servings
- 2 cups of hot water
- 1 tsp of Enhanced Collagen Vitality
- 1 tbsp Organika Stevia
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lemon (roughly 3 lemons)*
- 1 ½ quarts of cold water
- Optional: 2-3 small mint leaves
- Optional: slices of lemon or lime
* Alternatively, you can use lemonade juice; reduce to 2 tsp Stevia
- In hot water, stir the matcha collagen and stevia until fully dissolved.
- Add lemon juice and cold water. Add lemon or lime slices if desired.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving. Add ice cubes.