Eat + Drink
Mint Chocolate Chip Chia Pudding
We’re getting festive with this green and red chia pudding! Chia pudding is an easy, make-ahead breakfast staple at our house. It’s nutritious, delicious and versatile, and can literally be thrown together in just minutes the night before. Chia seeds have a mild nutty taste and are extremely nutrient-dense. They are rich in fibre, minerals, antioxidants, protein, and healthy fats. A 2 Tbsp serving contains 4 grams of protein and 12 grams of carbohydrate, of which 11 grams are fibre!
Mint Chip Chia Pudding RecipeIngredients for 4 small servings:
- 1 cup unsweetened almond or nut-free milk
- 1 cup canned organic full-fat coconut milk
- 2 to 3 cups raw baby spinach
- 1/4 cup Organika Enhanced Collagen (non-vegan) or natural vegan protein powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Organika Chlorella Powder
- 1/2 tsp pure peppermint extract
- Raw honey (non-vegan), pure stevia, or sweetener of choice to taste
- 1/2 cup white chia seeds
- 1/4 cup raw cacao nibs
- Optional toppings: unsweetened toasted coconut, pomegranate arils, cacao nibs and/or grated dark chocolate
- Put almond milk, coconut milk, spinach, protein, vanilla, chlorella and peppermint extract into blender container and blend on high until well mixed. Sweeten to taste.
- Add chia seeds and cacao nibs and pulse blend until just combined.
- Pour into bowl or single-serving mason jars and cover or seal tightly.
- Let sit for 10 minutes, then whisk and cover or shake well and put in fridge overnight or for a minimum of 3 to 4 hours.