Adaptogen Enhanced Superbrew
This adaptogen coffee isn’t your average morning joe! Enhance your coffee with MCT oil powder (for instant energy), collagen (for skin, joint, bone and gut health) and Lion’s Mane (for cognitive function and memory). Adding grass-fed butter or ghee will give your body some extra fuel to burn. And sea salt is a natural source for many minerals and brings out a wider range of flavour notes in your coffee.
PREP TIME: 5 minutes COOK TIME: 0 minutes YIELD: 1 Superbrew Coffee
- 1 cup (250mL) hot brewed coffee
- 3 tsp (15mL) MCT Oil Powder
- 1 tbsp (15mL) Enhanced Collagen Original
- 1/2 tsp (2.5mL) Memory Organic Lion's Mane Powder
- 2 tsp (5mL) sweetener of choice (coconut sugar, maple syrup, honey, etc)
- 1 tsp (5mL) grass-fed ghee OR 1 tbsp (15mL) grass-fed butter
- 1 pinch sea salt (optional)
- ¼-½ cup milk or non-dairy unsweetened milk (oat, hemp, almond, cashew, etc)
- If using ghee or butter, add all ingredients into a blender and blend until the butter has melted and coffee is frothy. Pour into a mug and enjoy while hot.
- If not using ghee or butter, Add MCT Oil Powder, Enhanced Collagen Original, Memory Organic Lion’s Mane Powder, sweetener, and salt, if using, in a mug. Top with hot coffee and mix well. A handheld milk frother works great for this, but a spoon will do the job. Steam non-dairy milk (hint: oat froths the best). And top superbrew with steamed milk. Enjoy while hot!