Feeling under the weather? Got a stuffy nose or a sore throat? Check out our natural healing remedies using Honey and Lemon that you can make to feel better and fight off your colds!
1. Stir the ingredients together, wrap up in a blanket, sip and enjoy!
1. In a pot, bring the water to a boil and add the sliced ginger. After 10 minutes, turn off heat and add the lemon juice and Bee Propolis.
2. Steep the green tea in the ginger lemon water for around three minutes. Strain if using loose leaves.
Serve hot OR pour over ice.
1. Rinse and slice the ginger. You don’t need to peel off the skin.
2. In a pot, pour in the water and add the sliced ginger. Cook it over medium-high heat and bring it to a boil. Reduce the heat and allow it to simmer for around 10 minutes.
3. Add brown sugar, stir and cover the pot. Turn off the heat and let the pot sit for 20 minutes with the lid on.
4. Add Bee Propolis drops.
If the tea cools down, you can reheat in the microwave.