Eat + Drink
AIP Slow Cooker Beef Stew
Megan O’Kelly CNP
Taking on the AIP diet isn't always easy, but we've got a recipe for you from Megan O'Kelly that will help you during your journey! Check out her AIP Slow Cooker Beef Stew recipe!
AIP SLOW COOKER BEEF STEW
MAKES: 6 servings |
TIME: 4 hours
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 32 oz Grass-Fed Stewing Beef (sliced into bite-sized pieces)
- ¼ cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 cups Baby Carrots
- 1 Sweet Onion (diced)
- 2 ½ cups Mushrooms (sliced
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp Organika’s Beef Bone Broth
- ½ tsp Dried Thyme
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- Add all ingredients to the slow cooker and mix well.
- Cover and let cook on low for 4-6 hours, or until beef is tender.
- Distribute evenly into bowls or pour the extra into mason jars and freeze until ready to enjoy!