Eat + Drink
Chipotle Bone Broth Mayo
Add a little more flare and spice for your next gathering with our version of the classic chipotle mayo: Chipotle Bone Broth Mayo! Not only will this mayo help enhance your taste buds, but it will give you the nutritional benefits of bone broth.
Chipotle Bone Broth Mayo:
PREP TIMES: 5 Mins |
Makes 3 cups
1 teaspoon Organika Bone Broth Original Chicken
2 dried chipotle mayo (remove stems)
2 tablespoons Organika Coconut vinegar
2 organic eggs, room temperature
2 cups light olive oil
1 teaspoon organic garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon organic onion powder
2 teaspoons Himalayan salt
- Place eggs in a medium-sized bowl
- Break the chipotles up into bigger pieces while adding them to bowl. Add the coconut vinegar, salt and blend with an immersion blender until combined. It’s okay if there are a few small pieces of the chipotle left.
- Then add the bone broth powder, garlic powder and onion powder and blend once fast
- With blender on, slowly pour in the olive oil until all is added.
- Move immersion blender up and down to fully incorporate all the oil- this will only take about 30 seconds.
- Once finished place into small airtight jars and refrigerate if not using right away.