Eat + Drink
Creamy Carrot Tarragon Soup
Kathy Smart RHN
PREP 25 MINS | COOK 40 MINS | MEDIUM | SERVES 6
- 1 cup each of chopped sweet potato and carrots
- ½ cup of chopped onion
- 1 Tablespoon of butter or Organika coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon of fresh tarragon leaves
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 3 cups of water
- 3 teaspoons of Organika Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 teaspoon of Organika Enhanced Collagen
- Add the first three ingredients to a saucepan and allow vegetables to soften.
- Add fresh tarragon and gently stir among vegetables.
- Add the remainder of ingredients, bring soup to a simmer.
- Add an immersion blender to blend to a creamy carrot consistency.