Eat + Drink
Grain Free Strawberry Almond Collagen Muffins
The Organika Team
You've probably heard a lot about "Gluten Free" but have you heard about going "Grain-Free"? This is a popular option for those with digestive and or autoimmune conditions, and we've teamed up with Justine Bouvier (@paleogut on Instagram) to present a yummy Grain-Free Recipe!
Grain Free Strawberry Almond Collagen MuffinsDry Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup cassava flour
- 3/4 cup almond flour/meal
- 3 Tbsp Organika Enhanced Collagen Powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup almond or coconut milk mixed with 1 tsp apple cider
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh diced strawberries
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients, fold in almonds and strawberries, optional to top with coconut or maple sugar.
- Bake in muffin tins for 30-35 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely. Enjoy!
Follow @Paleogut on Instagram for more Grain-Free Recipes!