Iced Maca Superbrew Recipe
Maca is a root vegetable found in Peru and is related to the radish family. It has been used for thousands of years as a medicinal plant. It grows in three different colours – yellow, black and red. Maca has a wide range of health benefits, including hormone balancing, boosting libido, supporting fertility, mood enhancing, stimulating, etc. Not only does it offer many wonderful health benefits, it actually tastes so good too! I like to refer to Maca as a “butterscotch” flavour, offering a hint of creamy sweetness. Organika’s powder is smooth and easily dissolves, boosting this coffee concoction to make it that much more delicious while offering a wide range of nourishing benefits.
Maca Iced Superbrew
- 2 cups cold coffee or cold brew
- 2 tsp Organika Maca powder
- ½ cup oat mylk (or any plant-based mylk you love)
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 tsp maple syrup (recommended!)
- 1-2 tsp Organika MCT oil powder
Makes: 2 servings
- Place all ingredients together in a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high for 10 seconds.
- Serve over ice.