Eat + Drink
Peanut Butter Strawberry Smoothie
The Organika Team
Peanut Butter Strawberry SmoothiePB&J is a classic combo for a reason. It’s downright awesome. Here I have added an extra “B” twist and created a thick and creamy smoothie that satisfies the craving for PB&J while also delivering veggies, fibre, antioxidants, healthy fats and protein. To enhance both the nutrition and pretty pink colour, I have added beetroot powder — hence the extra B in my PBB&J! The beetroot powder is optional, but trust me here — it adds beautiful colour and amazing vitamins, minerals and antioxidants with only a mild sweet earthy flavour. Also, for anyone who cannot eat peanuts (allergies, paleo diet, etc.), this smoothie bowl is great with sunflower seed butter, pumpkin seed butter, or the nut butter of your choice in place of PB.
Peanut Butter Strawberry Smoothie RecipeFor 2 servings, blend together until smooth.
- 1.5 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 cup steamed-then-frozen cauliflower
- 2 scoops or Tbsp Organika Health Enhanced Collagen
- 2 Tbsp natural peanut or seed/nut butter of choice
- 1/2 cup nondairy milk
- 1/2 to 1 Tbsp beetroot powder (optional, adjust to taste)
- raw honey (nonvegan) or stevia to sweeten as desired