Spicy Asian Beef Bone Broth Soup with Shiitake
Prep Time: 60 minutes | Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Easy | Serves 3-4
Beef Bone Broth
- 2 1/2 tsp Organika Beef Bone Broth
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 2 anise stars
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 10 whole black peppers
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp of grated ginger
- 2 tbsp of chilli in oil
- 2 tbsp of soy sauce
- 2 tbsp of Shaoxing wine
- 1 tsp of seasame oil
- 1 tsp of sesame oil
- Salt or fish sauce to taste
- Pho noodles (rice noodles)
- 10 Shiitake mushrooms
- 3 carrots
1. Mix 2 tbsp of Organika Beef Bone Broth in 2 cups of hot water.
2. Once your broth is prepared, add the rest of the soup ingredients.
3. Add the pho noodles 60 minutes prior usage in cold water to soften them up, when your soup is ready simply add them to a pot of boiling water for about 1 minute.
4. Roast in the oven or sauté in the wok the carrots and mushrooms (15 minutes 180°C (350F)) with a light spray of oil and salt.
5. Drain the noodles and add to a preheated bowl (with the help of the boiling water from the noodles or with the oven residual heat).
6. Cover with the hot soup and the toppings
7. Add extra chilli in oil or hot peppers on the table to adjust heat and soy sauce or fish sauce to adjust the salt. Enjoy!