Eat + Drink
Sun Energy Cookies
Kathy Smart RHN
Feeling a little down? Brighten up your day with these delicious Sun Energy Cookies! This recipe is packed with all the nutritious health benefits along with more energy from maca that can lighten your mood!
Why Sunflower Seeds?You may have snacked on sunflower seeds before, but did you know that these little seeds are rich in essential nutrients that our bodies need? It is an excellent source of Vitamin E, which is a powerful antioxidant that you can find in nuts and seeds! Sunflower seeds are also known to fight against free radical damage within our bodies and helps boost our cardiovascular health!
Sun Energy Cookies:
- 1 cup of sunflower seed butter
- ½ cup of sunflower seeds
- ½-¾ cup of honey
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon of Organika Maca + Cacao powder
- ½ teaspoon of pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Gently combine all of the above ingredients.
- Dallop by tablespoon full on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes