Turmeric Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
Fries are universally loved, but not exactly the healthiest option out there. What's the deal with that? Fret not, though: here's a delicious and better-for-you alternative, courtesy of our friend Mykaela at Erb & Spice! Fiber-rich, nutritious and filling sweet potatoes meet antioxidant and anti-inflammatory turmeric... plus it tastes delicious! What else could you ask for?
Turmeric Sweet Potato fries
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 tbsp. avocado or olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Turmeric Mylk Latte powder
- 1/2 tbsp. tapioca flour or potato starch
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 400º F.
- Cut the potato into approximately 1/4 inch thick sticks. Coat with the oil, Turmeric Mylk Latte powder, flour and garlic powder.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, until golden brown and crisping.