- No artificial colours or flavours
Enhance Your Routine
- A factor in the maintance of good health
- Helps in the developtment and maintance of bones and teeth
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
- Alternative to natural sunlight
Why is Vitamin D3 Important?
Vitamin D deficiency is one of the root causes of a number of chronic conditions including heart disease, cancer, stroke, depression osteoarthritis, and more.
Sunlight, the best source of Vitamin D has been avoided due to concerns that sun exposure contributes to skin cancer, however, research shows that survival rates from melanoma can actually be improved with safe exposure to sunlight. Organika's Vitamin D3 offers an alternative to sunlight exposure.
Our customers love this too
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.