Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with Plant-Based Collagen Booster
Cinco de Mayo is here, and its time to celebrate! However, the feeling of multiple margaritas tomorrow won't feel so great on your head or your stomach. But you can swap your sugar-filled drinks, for a healthy, antioxidant-rich and collagen-boosting beverage, all while celebrating this awesome holiday.
Healthy Cinco de Mayo Margarita!
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 2 limes
- 2 cups club soda (plain or flavoured, liked La Croix)
- 2 tbsp Plant-Based Collagen Booster
- 1-2 tbsp. raw honey
- 2 tbsp. hot water
- 1/8 cup sea salt
- In a shaker bottle, add hot water and raw honey. Stir together.
- Add 2 cups of soda water of choice.
- Squeeze out juice of 2 full limes. Keep limes peels.
- Add lime juice to the shaker bottle with 2 tbsp of Plant-Based Collagen Booster
- Put on lid and shake.
- As that sits, use the leftover lime and rim the glass you will use.
- Spread out salt on a plate, and rim the glass with salt.
- Add ice to the cup, and pour your shaken mixture in!
- Add a sprig of basil if you would like.