Eat + Drink
Gluten Free Chocolate Collagen Protein Balls
Organika Health Products
These gluten free collagen protein balls are the perfect protein packed snack for all occasionsThese gluten free vegan protein balls are a great way to get a kick of energy during you midday slump without overloading on processed sugars and empty calories. The cacao nibs add a nice crunch while providing high amounts of antioxidants like polyphenols, which are great for anti-aging and cardiovascular health. This snack is fiber rich making it great for blood sugar regulation, colon health, as well as keeping you satiated for longer. Add 2 tbsp of Organika's Enhanced Collagen original https://organika.com/product/enhanced-collagen/ which offers 16g of of protein. This protein also contains Type 1 and 3 collagen which will also give your skin and digestive health a boost. Not only are these collagen protein balls full of nutrients but they taste like a treat and satisfy any sweet cravings you may have. I make these ahead of time and keep them in the freezer since they are great for work, pre workout snacks and sweet cravings alike!
Chocolate collagen Protein Balls
- 2 Tbsp Organika's Enhanced Collagen Original
- 1/4 cup organic gluten free oats
- 1/2 cup organic nut butter of choice (pecan butter is amazing)
- 5 organic medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tbsp organic maca cacao powder
- 1 tbsp organic cacao nibs
- 2 tbsp water (if required)
- Place all of the ingredients into a food processor or high speed blender, and blend until the mixture becomes a dough-like consistency.
- Roll the dough in 1-inch balls and place in a container in the fridge or freezer.