Warming Maca Hot Chocolate
Is there anything better than a cup of hot chocolate on a chilly winter day? How about a rich, creamy hot chocolate made with all-natural ingredients? Warm your heart and nourish your body with this wholesome maca hot chocolate recipe, featuring:
- MCT Oil Powder for a quick and easy energy source that also supports heart health and cognitive function;
- Maca powder to increase energy levels and support balance in hormone levels;
- Cacao powder, an antioxidant powerhouse brimming with minerals like iron, magnesium and calcium;
- Bovine Gelatin, providing 18 amino acids to help your body with collagen formation;
- Enhanced Collagen, a source of collagen protein for enhanced hair, skin, nails and joints - plus a healthier gut!
- 1 tbsp Organika Maca powder
- 2-3 tbsp Organika MCT Oil powder
- 1 tbsp org. cacao powder (adjust to taste)
- 1-2 tbsp monk fruit or natural sweetener of choice
- 1 tbsp grass-fed butter
ENHANCE WITH PROTEIN:
- 1 tbsp Organika Bovine Gelatin (adds thickness and creaminess)
- 1 tbsp Organika Enhanced Collagen
- In a kettle or small sauce pan, bring water to a boil.
- Add all your ingredients to a high-speed blender.
- Once water is done boiling, add one and a half cups of boiling hot water into the blender with the other ingredients.
- Blend for 5 seconds until it becomes a rich, creamy hot chocolate.
- Pour into a mug and ENJOY!