Aim for the moon!
Conjure Ashwagandha’s centuries-long history as an energy and mood enhancer with this organic, sustainable whole Ashwagandha root powder. When the going gets tough, sprinkle into sweet or savoury recipes, and soar.
Ashwagandha, known as Withania somnifera or Indian Ginseng, a root commonly used in Ayurvedic traditional medicine that is known to:
- Help balance our mood and increase a feeling of happiness. It has a positive effect on the thyroid, which controls many of our emotional hormones.
- Reduce the negative effects of stress and anxiety. It is shown to decrease serum cortisol levels and calm the central nervous system.
- Reduce elevated blood sugar levels. This can benefit those with diabetes, pre-diabetes or a tendency to blood sugar fluctuations.
- Normalize weight and food cravings. This positive benefit stems from its thyroid balancing properties.
- Improve memory and braincfunction. Its many antioxidants are shown to benefit the brain.
Check out our other products in the adaptogen line!
Ashwagandha whole ground root powder.
100% Organic. Grown in India.
Do not take if you are allergic to or avoiding nightshades.
Do not use if you are pregnant.
Q: I’m following a specific dietary philosophy. Do these products comply?
A: As low-carbohydrate, whole plant foods, our products comply with vegetarian, vegan, paleo and ketogenic diets. Free of sugar, dairy, soy, gluten and caffeine, artificial sweeteners, flavours and colours, they are clean, high-grade, easy-to-use and absorb superfoods.
Q: How are your mushrooms processed?
A: Our reishi, chaga, and lion’s mane mushrooms are steam extracted to break down the indigestible cell walls of the fungi, a compound called chitin. This process allows us to access the beneficial compounds within.
Q: Where are your mushrooms from?
A: All of our mushrooms are harvested just across the border from us in Sequim, WM.
Q: Are your adaptogens organic?
A: Yes, all of our adaptogens are 100% organic and sourced in the country of origin.
Q: Can I take too much of these products?
A: All these products are natural foods and are non-toxic at normal doses. If you experience any negative side effects, stop taking them immediately and consult your health care practitioner.
Q: Can I cook with these or add them to hot water? Will I damage their benefits?
A: Yes, you can cook with them, an easy and delicious way to incorporate them into your life. Heat does not damage their benefits.