Meet Our Immunity All Stars!
If there's one lesson to be learned from recent events, let it be this: health is a necessity, not a luxury. Everyone has been facing the facts and realizing they may have some work to do to help keep their bodies in tip-top shape. And we're here for it! We want you to live your healthy best - and to support you in getting there. So whether you're new to the wellness world, or a wellness expert looking for new ways to stay healthy, we've got you. Let's dive right in and get to know our immunity squad: essential supplements and superfoods to help keep your immune system thriving!
THE IMMUNITY ALL STARS
Bee Propolis is a potent antimicrobial agent that bees use to protect their hives. We harnessed its power to create an immunity supporter that's second to none at fighting infections and inflammation, like sore throats. Locally sourced in the Okanagan Valley, BC, our bee propolis has a unique antioxidant profile, for well-rounded protection.
- Fights sore throat, canker sores and oral inflammations
- Diverse source of antioxidants for potent immunity support
- Easy to take liquid formula - especially for children and the elderly!
Reishi Mushroom Extract
The King of Mushrooms to the rescue! Reishi has been traditionally used for immunity and stress support for at least four thousand years. There are countless modern scientific studies that have proven what traditional knowledge put into practice.
- Modulates and supports the immune system
- Excellent source of antioxidants, to support immune function
- Adaptogen, helping prevent mental and physical fatigue related to stress
Quercetin with Bromelain
Quercetin, a bioflavonoid widely found in plant foods, has been studied particularly for its antiviral properties. Bromelain, when in combination with quercetin, helps to improve its absorption.
- Studied for its antiviral, antioxidant, antihistamine and anti-inflammatory properties
- Includes the naturally-occurring enzyme bromelain, which helps to decrease inflammation
Spirulina is an edible single-celled organism that contains all essential amino acids. An excellent source of chlorophyll and iron, which help with our blood health and detoxification pathways. Grown in alkaline freshwater pools for the highest purity.
- High in antioxidants, including beta-carotene
- Helps to alleviate symptoms of hay fever, and seasonal and environmental allergies
Bone broth is a highly nutritious type of stock made by simmering animal bones and connective tissues. Add this clean, simple broth powder to your kitchen arsenal for a high protein, high collagen, low sodium alternative to conventional bouillon.
- Heal and strengthen the gut (where 70-80% of one’s immune tissue is found)
- Full of easy-to-digest nutrients, required to strengthen the immune system
- Free from added hormones, antibiotics, heavy metals and pesticides
- Chicken Bone Broth is sourced from cage-free USA chickens
- Beef Bone Broth is sourced from grass-fed Swedish cows
A harmonious blend of real organic vegetables, adaptogenic tremella mushroom and nutritional yeast, Veggie Broth is a vegan-friendly source of protein and B vitamins that’s worth sipping for.
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly alternative to bone broths
- Source of B vitamins and protein to support a healthy immune system
- With tremella mushroom, a source of fungal polysaccharides helping regulate the immune system
Already knew all these great immunity builders? Find even more support with our Immunity Cheer Squad, lesser-known gems from our collection of immunity supplements you may not even know you needed!