The Immunity Cheer Squad
The Organika Team
Your immune system is your own little personal army - cheer it on with the nutrients it needs to stay in top shape! Here are some lesser-known gems from our collection of immunity supplements you may not even know you needed.
Probiotic + Prebiotic Powder
Did you know almost 70% of our entire immune system resides in the gut? Help your gut health flourish with Organika’s Prebiotic + Probiotic Powder, a blend of four clinically proven probiotic strains and Actilight, a prebiotic fiber extracted from beetroot.
- Helps support intestinal health and promote a balanced gut flora
- Improves digestive discomfort due to mild functional bowel disorders
- Provides 250 million CFUs plus 2.5 grams prebiotic fibre; shelf stable - no refrigeration required!
Instant C Effervescent
An ideal way to kickstart your day and support a healthy immune system. Each Instant-C Effervescent tablet provides 1,000mg of vitamin C and dissolves quickly in water to make a refreshing and naturally flavoured orange beverage.
- Helps immune system combat attacks from colds and flus
- An antioxidant for protecting the body from oxidative damage
- Important for collagen, connective tissue and cartilage formation
Black Cumin Seed Oil
Traditional oils for the win! The medicinal benefits of black cumin seed have been appreciated in the Middle-East and African communities for centuries. Sourced from Egypt.
- Traditionally used to treat cough, bronchitis, fever, asthma and influenza
- High in thymoquinone, a volatile oil with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- A source of linoleic acid, studied for its balancing effects on the inflammatory response
An antioxidant that is naturally found in almost every cell in the body, L-glutathione is found in high amounts in the liver where it plays an important role in detoxification. The more oxidative stress we’re under, the more antioxidants we need. Oral supplementation can help fill the gap.
- Helps maintain Vitamin C and E levels in the body’s antioxidant network
- Assists the immune and digestive systems by restoring plasma glutamine levels
Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins. N-acetyl cysteine comes from the amino acid L-cysteine. NAC is a precursor to L-glutathione, one of the most important antioxidants required for our well-being.
- Increases levels of the antioxidant glutathione for the maintenance of good health and proper detoxification
Cordyceps Mushroom Extract
Cordyceps sinensis is a parasitic fungus that is highly valued in Chinese Traditional Medicine as a tonic and herbal medicine. Top up your strength with cordyceps!
- Used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to tonify the lung and kidney for improved function
- Traditionally used to enhance vigor and vitality
Garlic is a potent source of allicin, a phytonutrient traditionally known for reducing infections of the respiratory tract. Garlic also contains selenium, beneficial for immune support, and sulfur, an antioxidant that reduces oxidative damage to tissues, skin and organs.
- Traditionally used to treat symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections
Build your immunity! Colostrum is the first milky fluid produced by cows immediately following calf delivery. Chock-full of nutrients necessary for growth and development, colostrum has immunomodulating effects to support your immune function, particularly of the upper respiratory tract.
- Helps to support immune function within the throat and nasal passage
- Sourced from free range, grass fed, added hormone-free grade A cows from the USA
Zinc is an essential trace mineral with many important roles in the body, such as ensuring normal functioning of the immune cells. Organika’s Chelated Zinc offers a potent yet well-tolerated dose of this vital mineral to help the body fend off infection without stomach discomfort.
- Supports immune function
- Helps maintain healthy skin
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins